Thursday, December 29, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
1. Florence in the Poetry of the Brownings edited by Anna McMahan. 1904. 1st Edition. Published by A. C. McClurg & Co.
2. Poems by John Ruskin edited by James Wright. Early 1900's. Published by Merrill and Baker.
3. The Complete Poetical Works of Dante Gabriel Rossetti edited by William Rossetti. 1905. Published by Little, Brown and Co.
4. The Poetical Works of Thomas Moore. 1895. Published by Frederick Warne and Co.
5. The Poetical Works of Charles Lamb. 1867. Published by E. H. Butler.
6. Henry M. Stanley The African Explorer by Arthur Montefiore. Late 1800's. Published by Fleming Revell Co.
7. The Letters of Percy Bysshe Shelley edited by Roger Ingpen. 1909 Complete in 2 Volumes. Published by Scribners.
8. The Poetical Works of Bret Harte. 1882. Published by Houghton Mifflin an Co.
9. Old Paris, It's Court and Literary Salons by Catherine Charlotte, Lady Jackson. 1895. Complete in 2 Volumes. Published by L. C. Page Co.