Dixon Public Library- List 15: 1. The History of the Reign of the Emperor Charles The Fifth by William Robertson with An Account of The Emperor's Life After His Abdication by William Prescott. Complete in 3 Volumes. 1884. Published by J. B. Lippincott Company.
2. The Women of the Confederacy by Rev. J. L. Underwood. 1906. 1st Edition. Civil War. Published by The Neale Publishing Company.
... 3. The Life and Letters of John Hay by William Roscoe Thayer. 1915. 1st Edition. Civil War. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
4. Belles, Beaux and Brains of the 60's by T. C. De Leon. 1906. Published by G. W. Dillingham Company.
5. Recollections of Pioneer and Army Life by Matthew Jamison. 1911. 1st Edition. Published by Matthew Jamison.
6. The Sleeping Beauty Ilustrated by Roland Pym. 1951. A Peepshow Book. Published by Folding Books.
7. Under The Trees And Elsewhere by Hamilton Mabie. 1904. Published by Dodd, Mead & Co.
8. The Camp Fire Girls At The Seashore by Jane Stewart. 1914. Published by Saalfield Co.
9. The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss. 1925. Published by MacMillan.
10. Secrets of The Vatican by Douglas Sladen. 1911. 1st Edition. Published by J. B. Lippincott Company.
11. National Patriotic and Typical Airs of All Lands with Copious Notes by John Philip Sousa, Band Mater, USMC. 1890. 1st Edition. Published by H. Coleman. 12. Gleanings From Old Shaker Journals by Clara Endicott Sears. 1916. 1st Edition. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
13. Puck of Pook's Hill by Rudyard Kipling. 1911. Ilustrated by Arthur Rackham. Published by Doubleday, Page & Company.
14. The Sonnets, Triumphs, And Other Poems of Petrarch by Thomas Campbell. 1893. 1st Thus. Published by George Bell & Sons.
15. George Eliot Scenes and People in Her Novels by Charles Olcott. 1910. 1st Edition. Published by Thomas Crowell.
16. The Psalmody of the Church by W. H, Parker. 1889. 1st Edition. Published by Hack & Anderson.
17. Nantucket Scraps by Jane Austin. 1892. Published by Houghton, Mifflin Company.
18. The Jacksonian Epoch by Charles Peck. 1899. 1st Edition. Published by Harper & Brothers.
19. The North Pole Its Discovery in 1909 Under The Auspices of the Peary Artic Club by Robert Peary. Introduction by Theodore Roosevelt. 2nd Edition. 1910. Eight Full Page Illustrations Reproducing Photographic Enlargements Colored by Hand, One Hundred Illustrations In Black & White From Photographs, and with a Map In Colors by Gilbert H. Grosvenor. Published by Frederick A. Stokes Company.
20. My Attainment of The Pole Being The Record of the Expedition That First Reached The Boreal Center 1907-1909 with the Final Summary of The Polar Controversy by Dr. Frederick A. Cook. 1911. 1st Edition. Published by The Polar Publishing Co.
21. My Attainment Of The Pole Being The Rocord of The Expedition That First Reached The Boreal Center 1907-1909 with the Final Summary Of The Polar Controversy by Dr. Frederick A. Cook. 1911. 1st Edition. Published by The Polar Publishing Co.
22. The Pioneer Mothers Of America: A Record of the More Notable Women of the Early days of the Country, and Particularly of the Colonial and Revolutionary Periods by Harry Clinton Green and Mary Wolcott Green. Complete in 3 Volumes. 1912. Published by G. P. Putnam's Sons.
23. African Game Trails: An Account of the African Wanderings of an American Hunter-Naturalist by Theodore Roosevelt. 1910. 1st Edition. Published by Charles Scribners Company.
24. How I Found Livingstone: Travels, Adventures, and Discoverie Africa, including anaccount of Four Months' Residence With Dr. Livingstone by Henry M. Stanley. 1887. Published by Charles Scribner's Sons.
25. Last Essays of Elia by Charles Lamb. Early 1900's. Published by Henry Altemus.
26. Writings of Thomas Paine. Complete in 10 Volumes. 1915. 1st Edition. Published by Vincent Park & Company.
27. Illustrated World War II Encyclopedia. 1972. Complete in 24 Volumes. Published by H. S. Stuttman Inc.
28. Scientific American Volume 106, Jan-June 1912
29. Scientific American Volume 105, July-Dec 1911
30. Scientific American Volume 107, July-Dec 1912
31. Scientific American Volume 108, Jan-June 1913
32. Scientific American Volume 109, July-Dec 1913
33. Scientific American Volume 104, Jan-June 1911
34. Scientific American Volume 110, Jan-June 1914
35. Scientific American Volume 111, July-Dec 1914
36. Scientific American Volume 114, Jan-June 1916
37. Scientific American Volume 115, July-Dec 1916
38. Scientific American Volume 112, Jan-June 1915
39. History of Greece Volume 1-5. by Dr. Ernest Curtius. 1892. Published by Scribners.
40. Set of 5 Rudyard Kipling. Actions and Reactions, Songs From Books, The Seven Seas, Many Inventions, Life's Handicap. 1914. Published by Review of Reviews.
We are interested in preserving rare and antique books and paper. Our customer base includes collectors and museums and people who just love old books. This blog will be used for updates on what we acquire.